Virtual Reality (VR) versus Augmented Reality (AR)
Many People Prefer To Use Phrases Such As Virtual Reality (VR) And Augmented Reality (AR) As Same But All Don’t Know The Difference Between Virtual Reality (VR) And Augmented Reality (AR).
While there are a large number of personalities that do believe both AR and VR technology will disappear like other forms of technology in the 80s and 90s, the thing to note here is that the underlying technology is immensely more compelling this time around, and its very much possible.
AR enables you to look at virtual objects in the real world. While with VR, you are transported to a different reality than the one that you are currently in.
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) have Extraordinary potential in the future of gaming, marketing, e-commerce, education, and many other fields.
- Virtual reality (VR)is an environment that is designed with software and exhibited to the user in such a way that the user omits belief and acquires it as a real context. Augmented reality (AR) continues digital components to a real view usually by using the camera on a smartphone.
- Virtual Reality (VR) leads to being immersive with no real-world motives changing the experience, its real goal is to make the user feel as if they are in another place. Whereas Augmented Reality (AR) acts as a digital extension to the user’s world.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are separate from each other forms of technology are that it immediately affects the studies and methods of the human mind in an obvious way if the only technology that can provide original happenings.
- AR users can manage their appearance in the real world; VR users are managed by the system.
- VR needs a headset device, but AR can be accessed through a smartphone
- AR improves both the virtual and real-world while VR only becomes a fictional reality
- Virtual reality and augmented reality perform two different things in two very distinct ways, notwithstanding their devices’ comparable designs. VR replaces reality, taking you somewhere else. AR adds to the reality.
- Roughly, AR is 26% virtual and 74% real while VR is 74% virtual and 26% real But It all depends on How the AR And VR developer makes it Because sometimes it might be changed.
- AR requires upwards of 100 Mbps bandwidth VR needs at least a 50 Mbps connection.
- With AR, end-users are still in touch with the real world while interacting with virtual things affecting them. Whereas VR technology, the VR user is separated from the real world and involves himself in a fictional world.
- AR is used to enhance both real and virtual worlds. VR is used to enhance fictional reality for the gaming world.
- AR is expected to reach $1,274.4 billion Whereas VR is expected to reach $454.73 billion.
Famous People On Future of AR And VR
- “Soon there will be virtual reality, and augmented reality. If you assume any rate of improvement at all, then games will become indistinguishable from reality. Even if that rate of advancement drops from 1,000 of what it is right now, then you just say let’s imagine it’s 10,000 years in the future, which is nothing in the evolutionary scale.” — Elon Musk
- “You know basically any media, any art, any screen for any TV in the future won’t actually need to exist physically—it can just be an app that your glasses project onto the wall.”— Mark Zuckerberg